We Believe the Most Important Thing We Can Do is Help Educate our Clients.
As a Fiduciary our focus is to educate, protect, and empower our clients throughout the financial process. That is why we publicly address various financial topics that can harm investors if not properly informed through educational workshops and college financial courses.
- We constantly host financial workshops at several venues around the Charlotte Metro. If you’re interested in learning about different financial topics at one of our upcoming workshops, feel free to attend – we’d love to you have you join us. RSVP is required. To see a full list of our upcoming workshops, click here or the button below.
RETIREMENT PLANNING TODAY®
- You’ve worked hard to provide for your family and save for your future. Retirement Planning Today® is a course that teaches you how to keep more of what you earn and become ready for a successful retirement. Whether you are just beginning to develop a retirement plan or rapidly approaching retirement, you will learn how to define long-term goals and return from the class with practical information you can apply today.
- This course includes a 223-page illustrated textbook. Couples may attend together for a single registration fee. Classes are held weekday evenings or Saturday mornings.
REJUVENATE YOUR RETIREMENT®
- This unique and comprehensive course focuses on life planning and financial concepts that are important to active retirees. In straightforward language, this course explains life planning strategies designed to accomplish objectives such as tax-efficient income planning, lifestyle preservation, inflation protection, and providing a legacy. Money is only one aspect of post-retirement planning. Rejuvenate Your Retirement® discusses fun and fulfilling activities such as travel, hobbies, sports, crafts, socializing, business ventures and lifelong learning to help you make the most of your retirement years.
- This course includes a 143-page illustrated workbook. Classes are typically held weekday mornings and afternoons, or Saturday mornings.